Arlyce A. Cleveland, CPA, ABV
Mrs. Cleveland is the President and sole shareholder of Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd. conveniently located in the Twin Cities area. Over the past thirty years, Arlyce has worked to educate and train business owners about the importance of understanding their financials and planning for where they want their business to be in one, five, and ten years. She knows the biggest problem with business owners is that they don’t plan to fail; they just fail to plan.
Before starting Arlyce Cleveland, Ltd., Arlyce worked in the private sector for nine years as CFO of a manufacturing company and Controller of a communications company.
- Mrs. Cleveland received her Bachelors of Science degree in Accounting from Metropolitan State University in 1998.
- She became a licensed CPA in the state of Minnesota in 1999.
- She completed the AICPA Business Valuation program in 2000.
- She earned the Business Advisory Council's National Leadership Award in 2001.
- She’s been published in and is a lifetime member of The National Registry of Who’s Who.
Arlyce is happily married to Tim, she has two children Jessica, and Jason, one son in law Derek, and three grandchildren, Cecillia, Cooper, and Colt. She loves golf and has the great fortune of not only one – but TWO “Hole-in-Ones.” She also love horseback riding and has four wonderful horses of her own!